Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Welcome To All!

Rockn' Roll has never looked so good!

Welcome to the Online Music Calendar for your small concert needs

I will be your host through out the years to come. This blog will concentrate on a number of small venues; which are The Casbah, Ruby Room, Bar Pink, Radio Room, Beauty Bar, and Soda Bar. Mainly your shows on the strips. More so the ones I think are worth watching.

Small interviews from bands local and great out of town acts. Stories on the mayhem we all get into over the nights of rockn roll debauchery. Pictures from previous shows, and most important shows that will be happening all over town. So get your helmet ready your in for a treat and sometimes a great surprise!


For those who dont know me, I will informally introduce myself. I am Bullet McKenzie. I have been in the music scene for over 12 years. I have seen and been to many many shows. At one point of my life i was a band photographer, a club promoter, a Radio dj supporter, a music writer and now im starting my own music calendar. with stories of all things music.

I am pretty sure you have all seen me around town. Either at a show, at a resturant, at a bar. Dancing the night away.. I probably woke up in your hotel room, Wondering what I was doing there. I know there has been times that I wonder the same thing.

No comments: